A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Can you find all the letters? Can you discover the secret message? I hope so. You need to save his life.
This game was made for a YouTube challenge. However, I failed to deliver in time. I didn't want to give up on this game, since I made lots of things, so here it is, FIRST. And it marks the beginning of a new era for me, since it's the first game made in my new computer with new sprite tools.
Left and Right Arrows: move
Q: Open/Close Puzzle Paper
- Me: Main sprites, story, game design and level design.
- Freepik: they have the best free vector art.
- Freesound.org: the best place for free sfx, so far.
Special thanks to:
- My friends, that tested my game and praised it without me paying them for that. (LOL)
- Aseprite: nice sprite and animation editor aaand they are sooo good at turning everything into pixel art. That's why Freepik.
- Pyxel Edit: excellent tools for making tilesets and they have the best exporter, since you can scale every single sprite without ruining resolution.
- Youtuber Cellbit: For inspiring me to make a puzzle game. And the creator of that challenge I failed to deliver (no shame, I'm a grown up kid).
Hope you like it. And if not, tell me why with respect.
This game is currently unavailable